Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A New Life at the Farm....

Wow so much has happened since I started this blog....today we start something new. We just moved to Missouri...the middle of nowhere! Or like I love to say...the middle of nowhere in the middle of nowhere! Lizzie and Phil bought a few acres right off State Route 17 in Eunice, MO and so there we are. You can't miss us, it still looks like us. Wagons, and signs, barrels and Prims..I never thought we'd be in MO...it feels ages away from Ohio....but really reminds me of my time in Ky when I was first married. I do hope the kids will love it as much as we do. They will be home soon, always is tough when they are away. But they love their time in Kentucky...and I don't blame them. I've always missed it. Funny how you long for something you didn't want any part of at the time you were there! Anyhow expect a ton of posts from me on farming, homesteading, living off the land..I just can't wait to share. We are learning so much! To start you off here is Nikolas...he is off to feed his chicken! What a sweet thing to love to go give something nourishment everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment