Thursday, October 9, 2014

New Facebook Page!

I dunno about you...but I love to win and I love to get things or free.. With this many kids you always have to be on the lookout for good deals, and the more close to free the better! A friend of mine mentioned she never can find these good deals or win anything and it made me start thinking....why not a page for her to see everything I do, what I enter, where I go, where I do paid surveys, where you can find freebies, or great coupon deals. So I talked to her and a few other friends and GypsyMomma's was born! Now there are 4 of us finding good things for our viewers! I would LOVE it if you would come like us on facebook! We hope to see you there and please invite your friends and share! Click here to join us GypsyMomma's

No comments:

Post a Comment