Tuesday, April 21, 2015

~Review~ Lather & Wood After-shave Balm & Lotion

~I received these for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

Ok let's just start off with my husband has raved and raved about the Lather & Wood After Shave Balm. He has a ton of different beard products. My entire medicine cabinet is full of them. But since this arrived he has gone back to it over and over again.

It comes in a beautiful 2oz brown glass bottle. I loved the adorable vintage label. The bottle is big and it lasts a good long time. It's free from alcohol and all those other nasty ingredients they normally add to after shave. So its soothing instead of painful.

My husband has used it basically every day since it's arrival. Since he started using it his face has been soft, smooth, supple even. He has not had nicks or cuts at all while shaving. It wicks the moisture right in for nothing but soft skin. No greasy, oily feeling at all. Just refreshing smoothness. His face is super soft and for a man in his forties very smooth. We both have been very pleased with the Lather & Wood After-shave Balm & Lotion and will be buying it for years to come.

You may try your own Lather & Wood After-shave Balm & Lotion on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment