Saturday, April 11, 2015

~Review~ Sharing Small Sock Subscription

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I love subscription boxes don't you? Sharing Small is a sock subscription box for kids. How it works is each month you will receive two pairs of socks featuring the Sharing Small Explorers on a fun adventure. Each month is a different adventure. You will also get a postcard from the Explorers talking about their most recent adventure.

I got the Sharing Small Subscription for my nine year old Thomas. He goes through socks like water. He loved the socks and I must say they've held up really well. They are nicely put together socks, bright colored and well stitched. They fit his feet perfectly as you can see so they fit true to size.

My favorite part about the Sharing Small subscription is that for every pair of socks your child receives, they donate a pair to a child in need. So in turn this becomes a wonderful teaching tool for your child about helping others and kids that are in need. I really like the idea behind this box and so for just $10 a month I think it's totally worth it even if just for the lesson!

Sign up for your own Sharing Small Sock Subscription on the Sharing Small website.

No comments:

Post a Comment