Thursday, May 21, 2015

~Review~ Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I am always looking for good moisturizer's. I am not the kind of woman that has 100 and the stash keeps growing. I like to find one I love and stick to it. Sadly the one I used to love no longer seems to work for me. So I was glad to try the Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream and see if it could be a replacement for me.

This is a good sized jar. I would not call it large, but it is larger than some of the others I have tried that are high end. I opened it up and liked the soft cucumber scent that it has. It is not strong at all and just smells nice and fresh. I see visions of women with cucumber's on their eyes. The cream itself spreads well. It does not take hardly any cream to cover your entire face. The first time I used it I just used the excess stuck to the seal lid and it covered my face and neck totally.

Pretty much right away I felt a tightening to my skin. I would say maybe 1-2 hours later. My skin feels firmer and smoother. I would not say my wrinkles are magically gone but I can feel and see a difference after about a week. Just a small decrease in the lines especially by my mouth and eyes. The only downfall I see at all to this cream is while it wicks into your skin quickly it leaves a light greasy feeling on your face. One thing that does though is helps your makeup blend in better. The only time it bothered me was at night. It made me feel as if my face was not clean.

So Major Pluses

1- Good Size Jar

2- Soft Fresh Scent

3- Spreads Evenly

4-Little Amount Needed

5-Almost Immediate Skin Tightening

6- Blends Makeup Well

7- Priced Less than Department Stores Cons

1- Slightly Greasy Feeling

This is some info about Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream from the Amazon page.

To improve skin texture, smooth fine lines and deep wrinkles, firm, tighten, tone and moisturize skin

Ingredients are Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline), Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 (Matrixyl), Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate

The directions are as follows.

Apply morning and evening to cleansed face, neck or body. Place a pea-sized dollop on a finger and dab bits of the cream on the areas needing treatment. Massage gently with upward strokes until absorbed. Visible results in 2 to 4 weeks with continuing improvement for 12 weeks with regular use.

You can buy Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment