Saturday, May 16, 2015

~Review~ Los Angeles Women's La Palazzo Pants

~I received this at a discount for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

Man oh man are these comfortable. I would like one in every color please. These would make awesome pajamas. They fit really nicely, not too snug at all. They are super soft and while form fitting they do not fit so tightly that you have rolls or anything. They are very well made and stitched tightly. The top can be left up or rolled over depending on how you are comfortable. The best thing is they can be worn anywhere. They are acceptable for dress, work, or play.

I love all the different patterns that they have to offer. I chose to get the first pattern which is the blue and navy with pink. The color does not look as blue as the photos show. More of a grey blue color to them. Mine are about 6 inches to long but I am only 5 foot 2 inches so if you are short expect to be hemming these even with heels. They are worth having hemmed because they look beautiful and are exceptionally comfortable. I would love to get a bunch more.

Do you want a pair of these super fun comfy Palazzo Pants for yourself? Check them out on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment