Tuesday, December 2, 2014

~Review~ Just for Men AutoStop

My gracious husband Don volunteered to try out Just For Men AutoStop for me to review. We chose Real Black for the closest match to his color. Don has some grey in his sideburns and his neckline. Just For Men AutoStop is used to treat 25-50% grey in your hair. I would say Don has about 20-25% grey.

The application was super easy. You basically put the comb attachment on the tube of dye, squeeze a little out and then comb where you have grey in your hair. That's it. It glides right through your hair. Don has exceptionally thick hair, and we had no issues getting it to breeze through!

After 10 minutes it's time to shampoo and rinse. I am happy to say that even though thy provide gloves, there is no real need for them. Unlike other hair dyes I have used, this one did not stain your hands or skin on your neck and face. It rinsed right off and left no black residue. No ruined towels or clothing. That's a huge plus in my eyes!

Here are the results, No grey showing at all! Yes he does need a haircut!

We were both pleased and although Don would not ever use hair dye normally (he doesn't mind the grey) he said he would recommend it to anyone who wanted to give it a try. We both give it a thumbs up!

If you would like to try it and get a $2 off coupon go visit the Just For Men page on Smiley360. While your there sign up and you can also get Free Samples to try for review!

I received this sample from Smiley360 for my honest review. All opinions are my own. All photos are owned by Primitive Gypsy or Just For Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment