Wednesday, February 18, 2015

~Review~ Magic Seal

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own~

My husband is the worst at closing bags. I hate getting chips or bread and they are stale. The Magic Seal really is a god send. It takes seconds and fits in the drawer by your baggies or cutlery. It's very easy to use. It literally takes seconds.

The way it works is you take a Magic Seal that is around an 1/8 of an inch longer than the bag you want to seal. Fold the bag over to close and press the air out. Then you literally just slide it on. It's a tight seal. You can't even budge it and there is no air. This keeps your food fresher for weeks.

I've tried it on everything, chips, baggies, popcorn, bread, etc. The bread was the hardest because the bag is flimsy but on a chip bag you barely use any energy. I really like these and will be using mine a long time.

If you would like to try Magic Seal for yourself you can buy it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment