Monday, March 2, 2015

~Review~ CanYouHandlebar Temperance Beard Kit & Natural Primary Moustache Wax

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.

My husband and I love everything we have tried from CanYouHandlebar. This was no exception. The CanYouHandlebar Natural Primary Moustache Wax is so wonderful. It comes in a good sized tin. Honestly these are so nice I leave them out as decoration. To use the wax you begin by warming it up, in your pocket, rolling a ball of it in your hand, submerging it in warm water, etc. It's very easy to apply just put a little in your hands and pull through your mustache. It is not greasy or oily at all, it's just very moisturizing.

We also got the CanYouHandlebar Temperance Beard Kit. This includes the Primary Moustache Wax, Temperance Beard Oil and a really fun CanYouHandlebar pick. The beard oil is very easy to apply. You just comb through your beard or mustache.. Your facial hair wicks it right in just like the wax. It leaves your facial hair soft and smooth feeling. No rough beard left at all. It is not greasy or oily. It's just very moisturizing. On top of all of this it makes shaving easier. I think this makes a wonderful gift for any man and my husband agree's.

You can buy all the CanYouHandlebar products on Amazon or the CanYouHandlebar website. We own a ton of these products and we would recommend them to any man.

1 comment:

  1. The Temperance Beard Oil sounds like something my son could use. When he can he lets it grow (and it grows well and quickly lol) and I think it would help his beard look better.

    ReplyDelete