Monday, April 13, 2015

~Review~ VibraWipe Microfiber Cleaning Cloth

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I hate cleaning cloths. They get so nasty and dirty and fall apart. I have always wanted to try Microfiber cloth. I have heard such great things about them. When my VibraWipe Microfiber Cloth's arrived I was pleased right away.They are a nice size, slightly bigger than a wash cloth. They come in a big package of eight cloth's.

These come in four pastel shades so they don't bleed in the wash. The only bad thing is they show everything and attract hair. BUT they certainly do clean. We use them for everything, cleaning the stove and kitchen counters. We use them on the windows and after winter they were no picnic. The cloth's wash easy and dry quickly. I could certainly use more.

Information from the website-Every piece of VibraWipe Microfiber Cloth cleans gently, removes dirt and grime like magnet. Super absorbent, holds up to 5-6 times its weight in liquid realistically, based on our testing. Cleans without chemical, leaves lint-free and streak-free results. Thick, plush and soft; Machine washable, air dry; Safe for all hard surfaces

You can get your own VibraWipe Microfiber Cleaning Cloth's on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment