Monday, May 25, 2015

~Review~ Azure Naturals Retinol Anti Wrinkle Serum & Cucumber Eye Brightening Gel

~ I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

Lets start with the Azure Naturals ULTIMATE RETINOL Anti Wrinkle Serum. I love a good face serum. Even without a quick return they are good for your face, and a great routine to keep. Something I LOVE about this face serum is what it does not have in it. There is no alcohol and no parabens. It is totally plant based. NO GMO's and not tested on animals.

I love how this serum feels. It comes out in a small line of serum. It takes just a small amount to cover your face. You can instantly feel your skin start to tighten. My skin did not feel greasy at all. It felt clean and looked fresh. I have super sensitive skin and am allergic to many things in skin products. This did not bother me at all. There was no real scent here either. Perfect for people with allergies. I will certainly be using it daily. I prefer to use it at night now and love feeling my skin feel great at bedtime.

I also got the Azure Naturals Cucumber Infused ULTIMATE PEPTIDE Eye Brightening Gel to try out. Now if you have read my blog before you know that I LOVE eye gels. They are one of my favorite beauty products and I rarely find a new one I can use because I am allergic to coconut. This one is free of anything I am allergic too. I felt a tightening around my eye the instant I put this one on. It did not even take a minute. I use this twice a day, you can put makeup on over it and it actually will stay on better than without it. It has a very refreshing but light cucumber scent. You may use it as an all over facial serum, but I like using a combination of both myself.

I think the price is excellent for the length of time these will last you. It is much better than a department store price. Would you like to try them for youself? You can find both Azure Naturals products (and others) on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment