Monday, June 27, 2016

~ Review ~ Sheepskin Car Seat Cover

If you click on any link on this page Primitive Gypsy will receive a small commission. I did receive this free for my honest and unbiased review.


This is a very nice seat cover. I only received one for my GMC Jimmy. I didn't need anything fancy but I love sheepskin seat covers. This one is pretty easy to get on and feels so soft to the touch. I am kind of disappointed that the back is a velvet like material and not all sheepskin but that's ok. I am just so glad the front is, and this makes them much more affordable than a full sheepskin cover. I would love to get a full set, but this at least covers my one totally ruined leather seat. I would buy this again and for the rest of my vehicle's seats.

You can get your own on Amazon, in other sizes and colors. Just click HERE to see all they offer.

Features

●Material: Sheepskin.

●Placement on Vehicle: A front seat cover.

●Front Seat Type: Low Back.

●Easy to install.

●Universal fit for most cars.

●Cool in the summer ; warm in the winter.

●Warranty :1 year.

●Comfort.

●Color:Charcoal/Gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment