Sunday, February 1, 2015

~Review~ Delicates Wash Bag Set

~I received these products for my review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

This lingerie wash bag set comes with 4 Luxury Wash Bags, 2 Medium 12" x 15" white bags and 2 Large 16" x 19" white and black bags. Use the white wash bags for light-colored loads, and the black bag for dark-colored items. It has a zipped closure so it is snag free. The bags are a small mesh so nothing can get snagged by other item's in the wash either.

I tried mine out the first time with a super expensive pair of tights I bought from Japan. I haven't had great experience with this type of bag in the past so I was a little nervous. When I took the bag out the first thing I noticed was I hadn't got the zipped in the elastic closure completely. Luckily it barely touched the tights and so there were no big snags or holes. This was completely my fault. The second time I made sure to get the zipper inside the closure and it stayed put. No snags, clothes came out clean. In fact the tights from the first trial still looked new.

You can buy your own Delicates Wash Bag Set on Amazon. These are really great quality, nothing like the brands carried at the big box stores! I would certainly use them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment