Wednesday, February 25, 2015

~Review~ The COVERPLUG Outlet Covers

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own~

We just moved so I was excited to try these. I detest white outlet covers, cords on the walls, etc. This is a godsend for me. I could use about 50 of them. It's the simplest thing ever. Basically it's a flat outlet cover with a lip to go over your existing outlet cover. When you need the outlet you just remove it.

Step One...Paint your walls. Step Two...Paint the COVERPLUG. Step Three...Wait for it to dry. Step Four..Plug into outlet. That's it tada your done. The paint sticks well and dries quick. It leaves for an almost invisible outlet on your wall. This would be especially awesome in older houses where the outlets are everywhere or 3 foot high on your wall.

This would really be a plus for people with small children. They can not remove these and probably wouldn't notice them since they blend into the paint! I plan on getting a few more. Please learn more at the COVERPLUG website and you can buy them on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment