Thursday, February 26, 2015

~Review~ Petunia Skincare Derma Roller, Serum, Eye Gel & Makeup Brushes

~I received these for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I received three different products to try from Petunia Skincare. Let's start off with the Petunia Skincare Derma Roller 540 Needles 1.0mm. I learned quick that going slow and being careful is best with this! I was terrified to try this, honestly! But it really doesn't hurt. It almost feels good. You should wash your face before each use, then carefully roll and then follow up with moisturizer, serum, etc. I have only been using for a few days but it feels good and my face feels nice. I plan on continuing to use it and see the results.

Next was the Petunia Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum. This was a very nice and rather powerful moisturizer. If used daily it reduces your dry damaged skin to a nice healthy moisture full glow. It will reduce lines and wrinkles on your skin. It's a great daily ritual.

Lastly I got the Petunia Skincare Eye Serum. It comes in a nice bottle that's just the right size. This bottle is small enough to take on the go but big enough to last a long time. The serum is refreshing and feels so good on your sore puffy eyes. You can use it multiple times a day and it is not sticky at all. I am allergic to coconut so my daughter tested this one.

Lastly there are these absolutely wonderful set of Professional Makeup Brushes. This comes in a really nice case that rolls closed. This is a 12 pc set that includes a Spoolie Brush, Lip Brush with a LID that goes over it, a Sponge applicator, Eyeliner brush, Eyebrow brush, Concealer brush, Fan brush, Smudge brush, Eyeshadow brush, Foundation brush, Blush brush and Powder brush. Each brush is handmade with Natural and synthetic fibers. They come individually packaged. They are super soft, easy to clean and your makeup goes on flawlessly. This is my favorite set of brushes I've used so far.

The whole Petunia Skincare line can be bought on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment