Thursday, February 26, 2015

~Review~ GrillFella BBQ Wok

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I was very impressed with this GrillFella BBQ Wok from the moment I opened the box. It's made of carbon steel and has a lovely copper finish. My only lament is that it's been too cold to grill. So I used it inside instead. This comes with Silicone Heat Pads, the wok, two s hooks and the divider inserts.

I love the removable inserts. You can divide your food from one to four sections depending on what your cooking. Not to mention that this makes clean up of the wok super easy. The sides on this wok are high enough to toss around your meat or veggies without them ending up in your grill or on the ground.

They also included little heat pads for free. Those come in so handy for removal from the grill. No burns happening here. They make excellent jar openers also because they have a large grip on them.

The holes on this GrillFella BBQ Wok are pretty small making veggie or meat loss pretty much none existent.

You can buy the GrillFella BBQ Wok on Amazon and it comes with a 1-Year No-Hassle Free Replacement Guarantee. Oh and did I mention that the price is as awesome as the wok!

2 comments:

  1. I've had a grill wok in the past, but really like this one with the divider! I would love to be able to keeps some foods separate that cook differently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a grill wok in the past, but really like this one with the divider! I would love to be able to keeps some foods separate that cook differently!

    ReplyDelete