Saturday, February 14, 2015

~Review~ Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen for Kids

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

My first thought was hmmm what an interesting color for sunscreen and then I put it up to my face. Oh heavenly chocolate. Yes that's right the color is not white because it has CHOCOLATE in it, all natural. Apparently it's a combination of cocoa and a hint of Vanilla that create that yummy chocolate scent. Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum Sunscreen for Kids is from sweetsation Therapy

After noticing the AWESOME smell I read the ingredients. Good all natural stuff. Not a bunch of added junk. This is totally safe for your little one and I would use it on mine. Normally I will not use sun screen on my kids because of the awful stuff in them. It's also made to help care for dry skin and eczema problems. I used it on myself since it's winter and it's not greasy and very moisturizing.

The directions are apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours. So that's a good length of time that you can go without reapplying.

To learn more visit them at sweetsation Therapy. They have a ton of other products and a Sweetsation Therapy Chocolate Summer Collection "Sunny Fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment