Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Happy Mail Project

My friend from Librarian Lavender has a project that just makes me happy! Today I received Happy Mail from her. How fun and I needed some Happy this week!

Look at how fun this package is?

My favorite absolute favorite is the ANGOO Masking Tape that has anchors and sailors on it. It's setting on some HEMA Magnetic Bookmarks all floral.

HEMA and Funny Sticker World Sticker.

A cute HEMA Tulip coin purse/small bag, a Jetoy Postcard written by Suzanne, so sweet. My second favorite things PONYBROWN Stickers...One says Don't worry be happy I'm happy again. That's me today.

Lastly some cute heart stickers from HEMA. Wow what a fun package!

So what is Happy Mail? This is how Suzanne describes it-Happy Mail is cheerful mail that brightens up someone's day. A lot of people all around the world have been sending happy mail for years. Because both sending and receiving mail is so much fun I decided to start a happy mail project. I'm sending cheerful envelopes to people on a regular basis. Of course my friends receive something from me quite often, but I also send mail to people I don't know very well both spontaneously and as prizes. Who doesn't want to receive a cheerful envelope with a nice card and/or a little, thoughtful gift? If you'd like to join me by sending happy mail yourself, please feel free. I love it when people join me, that actually makes me very happy. My happy mail project is all about the fun and doing something nice for someone else.

Would you like to learn more and be a part of sending Happy Mail to someone? Go to Librarian Lavender to learn more and how to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment