Wednesday, April 1, 2015

~Review~ Beabies Teething Sets

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own~

I love the anything for teething. I mean who want's to listen to a poor baby cry. Beabies has a nice line of teething toys and jewelry for you and baby. I received two Necklace and Bracelet sets by Beabies and one Clip/Toy Set. I loved all of them.

My first set was a Navy Blue Necklace and Bracelet Set. It has large beads that look like big blue stones for you to wear and let baby chew on. The necklace is long enough for it to go over your head and not be unhooked. It's light weight and comfortable. The bracelet was too big for me, but I do have very small wrists.

I also got a turquoise Necklace and Bracelet Set and this one was round beads. This was my favorite set. It's pretty and stretchy. The only downfall being the bracelet was HUGE and I can't wear it anywhere but sitting down. But the baby loves it and when I am close by I just let him hold it and chew.

I also got a cute beaded Pacifier Clip Set. It came with a Train, Car and Elephant Teething toy. These can be clipped to you or the baby. They can be frozen for them to chew on. He loved these and always went for them first! They come in three fun styles, train, car and elephant.

The teething toys, necklace and bracelet sets are made of 100% food grade silicone and are BPA-Free, FDA approved, PVC-Free, Latex-Free, Rubber-Free, Lead-Free silicone. It contains no vinyl, phthalates, plastic, nitrosamines, cadmium, or heavy metals. They are taste and smell-free. So are 100% safe for your infant. You can buy any of these sets by Beabies on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment