Wednesday, April 1, 2015

~Review~ Fine Art Photography by WendyPCreations

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

We love photography in our house so I was glad to get this for review. WendyPCreations is an photographer who sells her work on Etsy. I chose Hell's Hollow Waterfall in Pennsylvania to buy. It's beautiful. Nice sharp bright colors, and focus. The photo looks so lush and I could just picture myself there in it.

It comes matted when you order in a photo mailer. The Matte is a very nice quality and thick. This photo is a 5"x 7" size but you can get other sizes. It is ready to put up when you get it. The cost is very good for the quality you receive. She has a number of beautiful selections to choose from. There are a number of new one's that are listed now I would of loved to of ordered before.

You can find your own beautiful Matted Photo from WendyPCreations on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment