Saturday, May 9, 2015

~Review~ Beauté La Royale Facial Brush Set

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I gotta say I am in love with the Beauté La Royale Facial Brush Set. It is such a nice quality, high end set at a good price. It has a lot of features and works really well on any type of skin.

The Beauté La Royale Facial Brush Set is waterproof which means you can use it while taking a beauty soak in the tub. It comes with a Body Brush, Facial Brush, Pumice Stone and sponge applicator for a moisturizer or scrub or both. It is so easy to use. You can add soap, serum, moisturizer, toner, anything to it and then massage away. Oh yes did I mention how wonderful it feels? It has a lot of power for such a little tool. I usually use the sponge to make a small amount of serum go a long way and then I switch out for the brush. I do the same on my face as my body.

The stone feels great on your feet and makes them so soft and smooth. The pieces on this snap on really easy. It does not hurt at all, but can tickle a bit. It is perfect now that summer is upon us. The set comes with a beautiful storage case so you can also travel with it.

You can get this wonderful Beauté La Royale Facial Brush Set on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment