Thursday, May 7, 2015

~Review~ Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, Shampoo & Body Wash

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

Who doesn't love a good bubble bath? Ok maybe some of you men, but the women and kids all do. The Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, Shampoo & Body Wash is a very nice Bubble Bath. It has a very thick consistency. It's almost like a syrup or a gel. I recommend squirting it in your hand and then running under the water.

This provides a decent amount of bubbles, not so much that your drowning in them and not so few that it was a waste of your time. It's a good medium. The best part is that this bubble bath does not have that super sweet smell to it, just a very mild almost citrus like scent. So it is not over powering and should not bother sensitive noses. I tried it as a body wash and it was great, does not dry you out. It provides a good amount of moisture. I would not however use it as a shampoo except maybe on young kids hair. It is best served as a Bubble bath and Body wash product.

You can get your own Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, Shampoo & Body Wash on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment