Friday, May 8, 2015

~Review~ Orange Blossom Water Toner by Foxbrim

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I love toner. It always makes your skin feel so fresh and clean. I was thrilled to be able to try the Orange Blossom Water Toner by Foxbrim. It comes in a pretty bottle that is a good size. It is glass. It has a cap but you can not squeeze the bottle so I open it and use on a cotton ball.

Normally most toners do not smell great but the Orange Blossom Water Toner by Foxbrim smells very lightly of citrus. Not overpowering and not like alcohol. Toner is wonderful for your face. It tones your face basically. Tightens your pores, refreshes and softens your skin. It is very light and makes you feel clean and fresh. You can use it every day after you wash your face.

You can get your own Orange Blossom Water Toner by Foxbrim on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment