Tuesday, June 23, 2015

~Review~ Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

Ok there is not enough good things I can say about Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner. I honestly thought oh another orange colored cleaner when it arrived, but I was proven wrong. It's super simple to make and use. It comes with a large spray bottle and a plastic package with 6 refill packs. They are water soluble.

This is so simple to mix. Fill up your bottle with warm water and add one water soluble refill pack. Wait for about a minute and then shake gently. Tada you have a totally miracle cleaner. We just moved into an old farmhouse and the walls were nasty and grimy. They had tons of animals and smoked. The bathroom walls were so gross and we cleaned with bleach and also Mr Clean Magic Erasers. Well they were clean, or so we thought. After this arrived in the mail my husband went on a cleaning streak. I wish I could show you a photo but no matter the lighting they won't show. All he did was spray and wipe with Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner and our bathroom walls went from beige to a bright shiny white color. You can imagine what that started, he took it all over the house, grimy tile in the kitchen, spotless, nasty old fridge looks almost new. This stuff works and he has already informed me we will be buying more. Oh in case you wondered no there is no nasty chemical smell. It has a light citrus scent to it.

I could seriously go on and on about this product, it's my new favorite and I will be buying refills. All I can say is wow. It's also very inexpensive. You get 6 bottle for about the cost of 2-3 bottles at the store. If your interested in trying Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner you can buy it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment