Tuesday, June 23, 2015

~Review~ Epica Hand Held Shower Head with Extra-Long Hose

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

We really needed a new shower head when we moved into our new (old) farmhouse. It had a terrible shower head. So I was thrilled to try this one out. It's not overdone, just nice and simple. It has a nice sleek clean look and not overly fluffy or frilly. The cost is great at below $20.

This is so simple to install, around 10 minutes if that. It has a beautiful shine to it. The hose is much longer than most hoses and has been super useful for bathing my babies and our dog. It has three different pressure settings which is honestly all you need!

I really love the simplicity and ease of the Epica Hand Held Shower Head. It's just a good quality item at a great price. You can get your own kit on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment