Wednesday, June 24, 2015

~Review~ Bellemain 6 Cup Nonstick Popover Pan

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.

My husband is a chef as you all know. He loves all kitchen gadgets and wants to try everything. So when I saw this Bellemain 6 Cup Nonstick Popover Pan I knew he would be thrilled to review it as he really loves to bake.

The Bellemain 6 Cup Nonstick Popover Pan is different than what I expected. Its very light weight so it's easy to carry from the oven to the table. The teflon non stick coating is wonderful for cleaning, and doesn't require you to grease the pan. This pan makes almost perfect popovers. It's also really useful for muffins, flan, pot pies, and a ton of other fun food ideas.

The wire rack on this Bellemain 6 Cup Nonstick Popover Pan makes for great storage, it can be hung or laid flat, or even on it's side. This also makes it easy to grab and flip. I would say it would be a great tool for any baker or novice cook.

You can buy your own Bellemain 6 Cup Nonstick Popover Pan on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment