Monday, March 9, 2015

~Review~ Coosh Precision Digital Bathroom Scale

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I received the CBS001B Precision Digital Bathroom Scale from Coosh. It's a super nice looking scale. It's very sleek and stylish with a modern touch. I just love the black tempered glass and shiny surface. It's very sleek and also very thin for easy storage. It has a large backlit LCD screen with large numbers for easy reading. It comes with lithium batteries included which have a very long life.

It has a high weight capacity, 440 pounds and a very large standing platform. I was hoping to use it for shipping to bad sadly it won't read when I set a box on it. Other than that though it's an awesome scale and very accurate. I really love the look of it and it is one of the nicest scales I've ever owned.

You can get your own Coosh Precision Digital Bathroom Scale on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment