Wednesday, March 11, 2015

~Review~ "What Night?" Funny Wine Glass

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

We collect glasses in our house....Photo's, different colors, etc but my favorite one's are the funny one's! The "What Night?" Funny Wine Glass from Got Me Tipsy is my new favorite. The bottom reads Good Night, then the middle line is Great Night and the top line says What Night? I prefer my drinks at What Night level! But sometimes you can get away with just a Good or Great night. I love to have a glass of wine at night and now I laugh every time I have my wine in the "What Night?" Funny Wine Glass.

This is a very nice quality glass. It's sturdy but without being too heavy and the writing isn't going anywhere. It's dishwasher safe! This is not a cheap gag gift, this is a nice high quality wine glass that just happen's to be funny! This glass also chill's nicely. I prefer my wine chilled. It comes wrapped in bubble wrap and in a box. I don't think you could break it in shipping if you tried. It's packaged very nicely.

You can get your own "What Night?" Funny Wine Glass from Got Me Tipsy on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment