Monday, March 23, 2015

~Review~ Bobee Polka Dot Wall Decals

~I received these for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I just love wall decals. They are such a fun way to get art on your walls that isn't expensive. They are also easily removable and you can re-use them. I got three sets of the Polka Dot decals from Bobee in different colors. There is no process to these, you just peel and then firmly press to the wall, bed, door, diaper case, etc. Voila, Instant art in your babies room. Seriously it was that easy. Make sure your wall is clean prior to use so they stick correctly.

Bobee offers a few different options. You can get a whale, elephants, owls, giraffe's, Polka dots, Custom names, and sayings. I love the polka dots and as you can see I also bought the elephants. These are only $7.99 for a set! One set goes a long way, but it was so fun to work with multiple colors. You can do pretty much anything you want with them. I had a friend who made a bubble wall. I even layered ours on my son's bed because he thought it looked like trains. You can do a lot with them and they have a large selection of colors.

Bobee is sold on Amazon so you can also take advantage of free Amazon Prime shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment