Monday, March 23, 2015

~Review~ Ezy Pruners Ratchet Pruning Shears

~I received these for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

Ok, so I have terrible painful joints and muscles and am super weak. I love these Ezy Pruners Ratchet Pruning Shears because they have a ratchet feature. This made cutting and trimming the tree's and bushes in our yard so simple for me. Do you have arthritis? Or maybe an elderly relative that love's gardening? These are the perfect Pruning Shears for them. They are also nice and light weight.

The Ezy Pruners Ratchet Pruning Shears are a high carbon steel blade. They tend to stay sharp and last longer than a regular blade will. The Ezy Pruners Ratchet Pruning Shears have a Teflon coating to keep sap and rust off your Shears.

My husband and I both tried these out in our yard. We just moved and the plants here are a mess and need some serious pruning. He was most pleased with the ratcheting feature and I loved how light and easy they were to use. I could handle quite a bit of pruning with the Ezy Pruners Ratchet Pruning Shears without them causing me much pain.

You can buy the Ezy Pruners Ratchet Pruning Shears on Amazon! They are very reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment