Sunday, March 22, 2015

~Review~ Set of Two Hango Lunch Bags

~I received these for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

We always make our lunches. We are not huge fan's of fast food and prefer to make our own. So I couldn't wait to try these adorable pink Hango Lunch Bags. The Hango Lunch Bags come as a set of two. We got Pink, but you can get other colors that are more manly. These are insulated lunch bags that zip closed.

The Hango Lunch Bags come in a nice canvas carry bag for storage. The larger bag is a good size. It will hold about the size of a six pack of soda or a good sized lunch. The small one is only big enough for snacks. It would hold maybe two to three soda's. It's perfect for like a hiking snack, or something like that. These are both insulated bags, and keep your lunch warm or cold depending. They are very high quality materials. The only flaw I found is that the zippers are not easy to open or close. This is more the shape and structure of the bag than the zippers themselves.

The bags are very pretty no matter the color. I love the pink and brown. It's so stylish. They are nice for any age, male or female. I really loved the one's I got and have used them a number of times. Do you need some nice new Hango Lunch Bags? You can buy them on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment