Sunday, March 22, 2015

~Review~ Set of 2 Double Wall Coffee Mugs

~I received these for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

All I can say is how impressed I am with these Double Wall Coffee Mugs. They are really nice looking to start with. I love the simple design on them. They are very sturdy and stylish. The handle is very comfortable, no matter the size of your hand. It curves in with your palm for a comfortable grip.

The inside of these Double Wall Coffee Mugs are also stainless steel. They are very easy to clean. They have a flip top that snaps closed. It's very easy to open. The lid is tough to get off, it's super tight. The benefit of course is that there is no leaking at all. Not from the top or the lid.

I really love these mugs, they are nice looking, and super sturdy. You can buy your own Double Wall Coffee Mugs on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. I have this same set. I LOVE them! I have never been disappointed with any I've tried from this company

    ReplyDelete