Sunday, March 22, 2015

~Review~ Stainless Steel Insulated Coffee Travel Mug

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

We LOVE coffee in our home. We drink it all day every day. There isn't one decent place to get a cup of coffee near us so we usually take it on the go with us. I am always open to trying new Coffee Travel Mugs.

This Coffee Travel Mug is so light weight. It's like carrying a plastic cup. The lid is exceptionally tight. It's not coming off the mug. It has a nice handle that is really good for smaller hands like mine. It's a different shape than most mugs. I love the cute coffee cup logo on the front. Nice and simple design.

It has a simple slide close lid. It snaps closed, but is not leak proof. This is probably the only downfall to this mug. The actual lid snaps in very tightly but has an edge to make for easy removal. I really love the weight of this mug and is great for people like me who can't hold much and have small hands.

You can buy yourself or a friend this Coffee Travel Mug on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment