Sunday, March 22, 2015

~Review~ Heart Wall Decal Kit

~I received these for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I just love decals.. I have quite a few now. They change a room instantly. They are easy to apply and can be removed and used somewhere else. I knew the Heart Wall Decal Kit from vinyldisorder.com would look adorable in my daughter's room. We were sent a bunch of Heart Wall Decal's from them to try out. We got a ton of different colors, styles and sizes.

I must say these Heart Wall Decals went up literally in seconds. They were so simple. My daughter had my two year old helping her and still went up as quick as could be. These are nice and simple understated decals.

The directions are fairly simple...Clean and dry the area you are placing them on. Then peel off the hard paper backing, place your decal where you want it to be, then apply pressure from the middle out. Slowly peel the transfer tape off starting in the corner. That's basically it! The website has video instructions also.

You can get your own on vinyldisorder.com along with a ton of other fun decals.

No comments:

Post a Comment