Saturday, March 28, 2015

~Review~700 Thread Cotton Sheet Set by Francois et Mimi

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

These sheets by Francois et Mimi are just wonderful. They are made of 100% cotton and are a 700 thread count. They are exceptionally soft and silky. They have a shiny finish, but not like silk where you or the sheets are constantly off the bed. They are wrinkle resistant and after a tumble in the dryer come out smooth. So if your old fashioned and like ironed sheets there is no need.

The sheets I bought were the Navy, and as you can see are a true Navy. They matched the other Navy colored items in my room perfectly. They offer numerous color choices. You can see the silky finish to the sheets. They are not a flat matte.

They come packaged like all sheets do in a nice plastic zippered case. They wash well and seem to also be holding up well. We live in the country and get a lot of dust so I wash things more often. I have seen no problem with the quality of these sheets even after a number of washes. I do wash them in cold water.

You can buy your own set of 700 Thread Cotton Sheet Set by Francois et Mimi on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment