Sunday, March 22, 2015

~Review~ GO-410 Finger Pulse Oximeter

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I do really like this Oximeter. I have had some issues with my heart rate and oxygen while pregnant and I had to borrow one from a friend. So I was very relieved to get one to keep. I love the long cord this one comes with. It comes in very handy when you need to use it often. It comes in a nice case that has a velcro closure. It also included very detailed instructions.

This was simple to use. You just slide over your finger and press the button. The results come in very quickly. It has an alarm and you can make it soft or loud. The louder feature would be great for the elderly and those hard of hearing. It also has a battery indicator. I have found most Oximeter's do not have that feature.

Some of the features included-

It is FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.

It has a Bright Color OLED display shows real time Pulse Rate Plesthymograph of strength of pulse, Pulse Rate, SpO2 level and Battery level.

It has a Built-in alarm can be set to High and Low. Battery life of thousands of readings plus automatic power off.

It is Light and compact. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes. Not a medical device.

What it includes- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.

You can buy your own Gurin GO-410 Finger Pulse Oximeter on Amazon or the Gurin website.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing more information
    Three Channel ECG Machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The newly upgraded SantaMedical Generation 2 Finger Pulse Oximeter is a quick and precise way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and precise oxygen saturation readings. Pulse oximeter

    ReplyDelete