Thursday, March 26, 2015

Jewelry In Candles Reveal

~I was not compensated for this, but I will make a small commission if you make a purchase from my link~

So I saw an opportunity to join Jewelry in Candles when they had their One Dollar signups. I thought what they heck, I LOVE candles and everyone LOVES Jewelry. I honestly am not that big of a jewelry person but since I love candles I thought... I can give them to my daughter and keep the candle. Ha ha yeah right! We are fighting over them now.

A friend offered to host an online facebook party for me and I thought that sounded fun. So to help her out I placed an order and I knew I really should be trying the product I am selling, right? I ordered Vanilla Latte Tarts, a Hazelnut Coffee Candle and a Fool Me or Fool Me Not bonus candle. Let me explain about this Bonus candle. They have these off and on throughout the year this just happened to be the most recent one.

Fool Me (17% of candles) Enjoy the surprising scents of Lemon Drop and Mango Tangerine while discovering your jewelry of choice. (no bonus rewards included)

Fool Me Not (83% of candles) In addition to your jewelry of choice, discover an additional piece of jewelry, free products or other bonus prizes.
Win a bonus piece of jewelry matching your selection/size
Win a high value coupon worth 40-50% off your next order
Win Free Candles and Tarts
Discover Hundreds Of Bonus Prizes! Like 42" & 32" LED TVs, BlueRay DVD players, Home Theater Systems, Movietickets.com Gift Cards, TicketMaster Gift Cards, Netflix Gift Cards, Redbox Gift Cards, JIC Party Candles & Party Tarts, $50 & $100 JIC Gift Cards, Jewelry valued at hundreds to thousands of dollars

You could also win A Walt Disney World 5 Day Vacation for 2 including airfare, accommodations, meal plan and park tickets!

Here is my Fool Me or Fool Me Not Reveal..I love the one ring and the other is funny, perfect for this particular candle....The one ring matches the earrings I have to reveal next. This one is also double scented and you never know which scent you will get on top. Mine is Mango Tangerine on top and it smells wonderful. I can't wait to smell the Lemon Drop though.

My next reveal was for the Vanilla Latte Tarts. Now I was expecting normal tarts...but these are HUGE! I am serious, they are much bigger than normal tarts. I would say about double the size.

Last I got my daughter Emily a Hazelnut Coffee Candle. We both really love this candle scent. It's a really nice subtle scent...makes the house smell good without that, I lit a candle to hide the smell, smell. Ha ha ha! Oh and these candles are about the same size as a Yankee Candle, they are not small.

So I am now addicted..I am in LOVE with Jewelry in Candles. It's a good quality product, 100% Soy Wax. You get to pick your jewelry. They offer necklaces, earrings and Men's and Women's rings in a number of sizes. So you won't have to worry you'll get something you can't use. All candles are hand made in the United States. All Candles and Tarts include jewelry.

Give them a try for yourself and choose your own Jewelry in Candles!

4 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT mystery gift for parties, birthdays, etc. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so much fun to receive. I want one for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to receive something like this! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete