Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome & Help me....

How do I get myself into these things? Ha ha.... Well I am here so Welcome to my humble blog.
    Today is my 33rd birthday and I am feeling gratitude for my time spent with my family & friends all these years. Fall & this time always makes me so sentimental. Gosh I am all ready tearing up & I have barely started. The leaves are falling, and the smells are turning woodsy and crisp. Everyday I can smell smoke from the neighbors fires & can't wait till we are moved into our home in Kentucky where it's just me, Ken & our children, with Ma and Dad next door. Sharing supper and a campfire and thoughts of what this fall will bring.
  This year has brought me so much change. A move cross-country (again), back to where I truly love the land & people, back home to my family, & into a love of primitives because of my Ma. A new marriage, and five new children who I thank god for every day. To have and be loved by nine babies is like nothing else given to you. A real loving family who blesses my life. New memories to look back on, new people befriended, & love like no other.
  My life is so filled with joy and blessing and I could not ask for more. I hope you will follow me as the time passes, and enjoy it as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I look forward to reading about your new journeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robyn... I am having fun so far!!

    ReplyDelete