Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Microbiome Plus+ GI Probiotic Supplement Review

~Disclosure:The author of this blog received compensation in the form of free product in exchange for a fair and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% that of the author's.~

Are you looking for a supplement to help with your digestive health? Microbiome Plus+ GI Probiotic Supplement is a 1 month supplement that you can take. It comes in a pack of four boxes. Each box includes two foil packs of supplements that you take daily with food. So two pills each time.

Research suggests that this supplement can help with weight loss by improving healthy microflora in the gut. This can speed your metabolism and support fat loss. Your gut also supports your immune system by good bacteria (probiotics) battling with bad bacteria to prevent disease and relieve allergies, bloating, gas, and constipation.

This Synbiotic formulation has also been shown in clinical trials to help support normal inflammatory response in addition to supporting digestive health.

Probiotics develop a healthy microenvironment in your digestive system and gastrointestinal tract which optimizes nutrient absorption, giving you the energy and stabilizing your mood.

I wanted to try this supplement because I have fibromyalgia and chronic pain. I spend a great deal of my day resting and I have a very small window of energy. I noticed that I do seem to have more energy for a longer amount of time. I was able to get more done in a day than I typically would after a few days use. I can not vouch for the weight loss because I have not been using them long enough but I could see how it could be just based on the energy you have to move and do things. I would use Microbiome Plus+ GI Probiotic Supplement again!

No comments:

Post a Comment