Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sashka Co ~Sweetheart Central Gift Guide Review~

~Valentine's Day Sweetheart Central Gift Guide Review~

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I just love this little beaded bracelet I got from Sashka Co. What makes me love it even more is that is handmade. Not only is it handmade but each purchase empowers Nepalese artisans to rise above poverty. This is done through fair trade. If you don't know much about fair trade you can read more about it on the Sashka Co website.

Each bracelet is handcrafted by artisans in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal. Each bracelet is made with glass beads and crocheted. They are made to roll over your hand onto your wrist and have a perfect fit guarantee.

Looking closely at my bracelet you can see that it's crocheted very tight and has nice even beading. The pattern is just beautiful with a pink, clear and maroon color throughout. I have small hands and wrists so I was thrilled that this fits so well. It's such a sweet piece also. I would love to receive another one for Valentine's Day.

If you go to the Sashka Co website you can see all the great color combinations and patterns that you can buy. At $12 to $13 these are a great deal! The Red, White and Blue one is my favorite. You can see it and many more at Sashka Co.

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this bracelet. I would get one in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these bracelets and the pink one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete