Tuesday, March 3, 2015

~Review~ Smart Weigh High Precision Digital Milligram Scale

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I used to work for a jeweler and my husband now makes jewelry so I knew this would come in handy. It's a very nice scale. It's totally accurate and comes with calibration weights for recalibration of the scale. It also comes with a very nice quality pair of tweezers for moving stones and gems on and off the scale. It also includes a weighing tray so that item's do not roll off the scale. It also comes with batteries included which was a huge plus. My husband has found it very handy. He's used it quite a bit when listing and making his jewelry. It's a good quality piece for someone who needs a small scale at home. It's small and take's up no space at all.

More from their description of the Smart Weigh High Precision Digital Milligram Scale. This digital pocket scale was designed for personal and professional use. It will provide the most accurate measurements for all jewelry, gold, silver, coins, jewelry, and small mailing needs. This scale weighs up to 20 grams in increments of 0.001 grams (1 milligram). The electronic high precision sensors guarantee you a precise professional weighing session. All vital measurements are covered including: g /oz / ct / ozt / dwt / gn. The TARE key allows you to determine the net weight of the items you are weighing. Has a highly visible LCD backlight display and large size digits that makes it easy to read in all light conditions. Includes a weighing tray to weigh multiple small items. This scale includes a set of tweezers and calibration weights for easy recalibration. This will ensure precise weighing of your precious possessions!

You can buy your own Smart Weigh High Precision Digital Milligram Scale on Amazon.

3 comments:

  1. I love the features, and the size is perfect, this would be awesome for my ebay business, as I sell jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fancy - sort of like a record player. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marnie G (Derrick Todd)March 5, 2015 at 4:23 PM

    This is so sleek and small. I've always wanted a digital scale.

    ReplyDelete