Saturday, May 9, 2015

~Review~ 100% Copper Mug for Moscow Mule

I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I LOVE Copper anything, so when I was asked to try a Copper Mule Mug I was very happy. This is beautifully made, solid and sturdy copper mug This is a flat copper and is 100% copper. There is nothing else in it. The handle is welded on and not riveted so no risk of leaking. This one is a much better quality that some others I have bought.

The best thing about Copper Mugs is that they keep your drinks super cold much longer than a regular glass or plastic cup and without the aid of ice cubes. They also work wonderfully for Hot Tea and Coffee as this also works in reverse and they keep your hot drinks hotter much longer than a ceramic coffee mug. My husband won't use anything else for his coffee. We have about 4 of these and he won't share any of them. He is a Copper Mug Hog!

There is no copper taste to your drinks, so do not worry about that. It tastes just like whatever you are drinking. The company also includes a bunch of recipe cards for other fun drinks you can make at home. You can buy your own 100% Copper Mug for Moscow Mule on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment