Saturday, May 23, 2015

~Review~ Aroma Trees Premium Home & Bathroom Fragrance Room Sprays

~I received this at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own.~

I have to say I was pleasantly shocked with this Aroma Trees Apple Room Spray. I love Room sprays but some of them are so strong you want to be sick or they last for like a minute and then need to be sprayed again. Most just mask odor and then smell terrible. This one smells delicious. I am not kidding you my bathroom smelled like a kitchen with baking happening in it. The scent was strong but not over powering.

I got the 2oz bottle and I thought it would be way to small but it honestly does not take more than one small spray. It has a nice simple brown bottle with an easy to read label. It can just be left out in your bathroom, kitchen, etc. I think these would also be great to keep in your car. It is small enough to store in the glove box or center console.

I tried this in our bathroom, and I just went and checked it. I sprayed it around 1pm, and it is now 10 pm and the scent is still strong and noticeable. That's excellent! You can try it for yourself on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment