Saturday, June 20, 2015

~~Review~~ Baby More Co. Baby Wrap Carrier

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I will admit I was not crazy about the thought of trying a wrap. My husband Don convinced me I was missing out and that I would love it. So I decided to try one to prove him wrong. Well Don was right and I LOVE my new Baby Wrap by Baby More Co.

I was shocked at how flexible but yet how strong and durable the wrap is. It's very long and will work well for any size woman. I tried it first with my 1 year old and oh MAN, he was light weight and so easy to carry. My back was not killing me like it does with a normal Carrier. So after that I decided to try it with my 2 year old. MAN it worked JUST as well with him and I thought he would hate it but he was thrilled and begs to be put in it.

It is very easy to use the wrap and within minutes I had it down and could do it without help with my baby. It's a very simple process. I have used it everywhere, Flea markets, the store, taking a walk. I could not hold my baby before because of the pain. Now I can carry him just about anywhere and for longer lengths of time. I wish I had known when he was an infant. This is a life saving product.

The Baby More Co. Baby Wrap is very well made, thick but not hot to wear. It is very nicely stitched and all around a wonderful product and an asset to any new moms baby shower or just as a fun gift! You can find the Baby More Co. Baby Wrap Carrier on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment