Thursday, June 25, 2015

~Review~ Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit

~I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

Ok there is not enough good things I can say about Greenwald's Products as you can see in my last review. The Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit was what I received next for review. Greenwald's products are super simple to make and use. They come with a large spray bottle and a plastic package with 6 refill packs. They are water soluble.

These are so simple to mix. Fill up your bottle with warm water and add one water soluble refill pack. Wait for about a minute and then shake gently. That's it and your ready to go. We inherited some sofas and they were in pretty good shape as in no rips, but really needed some clearning So my husband decided to test out the Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover. All he did was spray with Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover and let it set for a about 5-10 minutes and then lightly scrubbed. Once it dried all stains were basically gone. This product is really awesome because there is no nasty chemical smell. It has a lightscent to it and won't bother those who are sensitive or have allergies

I could seriously go on and on about Greenwald's products and these are my new favorites. We will be buying refills as soon as we run out. It's also very inexpensive. You get 6 bottle for about the cost of 2-3 bottles at the store. If your interested in trying Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit you can buy it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment