Sunday, July 12, 2015

~Review~ Pandaroos Charcoal Cloth Diaper Inserts & Printed Diaper Wet Bag

I received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~

I am in LOVE with these Pandaroos Charcoal Inserts. I had not had much luck at first with the charcoal liners but these one's are just wonderful. They come in a set of 6 inserts and they even include a wet bag to go with them. It's a small travel one which is perfect to leave in your diaper bag, purse or car for trips or messes while running errands.

The inserts themselves are great. They are gusseted which helps hold in any liquids. They also are super, super soft and so no rashes or being uncomfortable for baby. We used them on our baby and on our toddler and they both like them the best (and so do mom and dad) of all the diaper inserts we have. They hold liquid well, and really hold up to washing. These inserts are even good enough for bedtime and have become our go to inserts. We use them as often as they are washed.

The Wet Bag is also really nice and trust me when I say you can NEVER have enough wet bags. They are super strong and durable. They contain the mess and any stench your diapers have once used. I always leave one in the car, diaper bag and my purse. They are great not just for diapers but any mess. I really loved this set and honestly the price is really great. What a life saver these have been for my family.

You can get your own Pandaroos Cloth Diaper Inserts and Wet Bag on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment