Sunday, January 17, 2016

Review: Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir

Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir by Jenny Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you want to laugh so hard you cry or pee your pants then this is your book. I have never in my life enjoyed a "funny" book as much as this one. It never bores you, or makes you wish you hadn't bought it. It was a hysterical, tear jerking, pee your pants, not for the faint at heart or the easily offended kind of person. I think Jenny and I are related somewhere in our family tree because this book made me think of my own family and childhood and makes me happy to see there are other families like mine. Be proud of yourself and your abnormal family and enjoy more than a wee chuckle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment