Tuesday, January 26, 2016

~Review~ NOVICA Cultured Freshwater Pearl Strand Necklace

If you click and purchase through my links Mommabears Book Blog will make a small commission. I received this Necklace at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

This Cultured Freshwater Pearl Necklace is just so beautiful. I adore pearls, especially colored pearls. This necklace is all different colored pearls, a yellow, brown, beige and pink color. There are seed pearls and pearls of all sizes. All of the pearls are double tied on, so no worries about them breaking off and getting lost. There are also a few colored crystals mixed in for a good shine and flash of color and texture. The necklace has a lobster clasp and can be adjusted with a good extra two inches to play with. So it can be a shorter necklace or a choker style necklace.

The colors of this design are just so lovely. They all flow and blend so well together and onto each other. I have a pale colored skin and dark brown hair and the colors and design look so good on me. I think this necklace is so cute it would work for every day or nice enough looking to wear to a very special occasion, or an event. Either dress up or dress down with this lovely piece. It seems to be exceptionally well made and comes with a cute little bag when it arrives. I would store hanging though, so it does not tangle.

You can buy your own Cultured Freshwater Pearl Necklace on Amazon. ‪#‎RiverOfGold‬ ‪#‎Necklace‬

No comments:

Post a Comment