Saturday, January 24, 2015

It's On Water, It's On!

So yesterday we think we finally have it. We ended up buying a new hot water heater after we opened up the electrical on the old one and it was full of water. YIKES! So all day it gets worked on because we've had enough. Don needs a shower and my fibromyalgia pain is out of control and I need a hot bath. I got so far as even cleaning the bathtub and getting excited. About 5 minutes into bathroom cleaning and you hear whooosh. I literally started crying. We found the leak on the hot water side right below the tub, no problem. We'll get to it in the morning, at least we have cold water. At least we can finally use the toilet. No problem all night, and this morning I get up and the toilet won't flush. Your kidding me right? NO I am not. I go running outside and the meter is screaming around. Go out back and we have a flood. Who knows how long this has been going on, could of been all night.

I could really use a hug right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment