Wednesday, February 4, 2015

~Review~ OZ Naturals Facial Toner

~I received this product for my review, all opinion are 100% my own~

I love sprays and tonics. They make you feel so refreshed. The Ocean Mineral Tonic from OZ Naturals is a great choice. Use it before makeup, serums and moisturizers. This works wonderfully if you use it as a refresher spray throughout the day.

Ocean Mineral Tonic from Oz Naturals is 100% natural, cruelty-free and vegan. It does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates. It is PH balanced which makes it safe for all skin types. Not to mention that this tonic is made in the USA!

This made my skin feel so good. I use it daily as a refresher spray. It's just like using water only with a light scent. I use this as part of my daily skin routine and it honestly is just like spraying yourself with a cool mist of water.

To learn more visit them at the Oz Naturals website. You can try the Ocean Mineral Tonic for yourself by going to Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment